St. Gabriel’s High School, Fatimanagar, Kazipet, Warangal District was established by the Society of the Brothers of St. Gabriel in June 1955. It is recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh and runs classes from Kindergarten to X, preparing students for the SSC Examinations.
At the invitation of Most Rev. Alphonsus Beretta, the then Bishop of Warangal, green signal was given by the then Provincial Superior of the Indian Province of Montfort Brothers, Rev. Bro. Louis Beaureau, to start a school for boys at Fatimanagar. This is one of the first educational institutions established at Fatimanagar and also in the Diocese of Warangal.